Lets leave no one behind
At the end of 2019, we carried out with Fife Council Research Team where we looked at better understanding how people who are already disadvantaged and affected by poverty also face additional barriers in accessing anti-poverty measures or initiatives due to their protected characteristics. We linked our discussions in Fife with the wider discussion in Scotland around poverty through Oxfam Scotland and the University of West Scotland.
Our reports and publications in partnership:
- Lets leave no one behind: Poverty and Protected Characteristics in Fife (FCE and Fife Council Research Team)
- Report Launch Blog and Outputs (November 2019)
- On Target for 2030? (UWS, Oxfam Scotland, SDG Network/SCVO)
- ‘Reducing Inequalities’ article in The Geographer – Winter 2019 (Royal Scottish Geographical Society)
- Let’s Talk Inequality (Oxfam Scotland, August 2020)