We’re midway through Diversity Week already! We hope you’ve enjoyed all of the fantastic events so far, but there is still a lot to come. Check out the lowdown for today:
- The North East Fife Community Hub are travelling closer to home with some traditional Scottish dishes.
- RoSPA will beholding a webinar exploring community safety around the world, how it differs and what we can learn from other countries.
- Transition University of St Andrews are working with partners Fabb a
nd Scottish Dis ability Sport to provide a free trial of adapted cycles for those living and working in the St Andrews area, starting on Wednesday 18th August and running every Wednesday until the 6th October.
- Sam’s Mental Health Cafe are in Leven again on hand to listen to anyone needing a wee bit extra support.
- The Sole Sisters will be coming together for a range of leisurely walks around Dunfermline and Kirkcaldy, with an opportunity to chat, meet new people and get outside after a year in lockdown!
Don’t worry if you can’t make an event today, there are lots of opportunities to take part in this year’s Diversity Week by visiting our webpage here.
To find out more and get involved with this year’s Diversity Week, visit our website here or contact us on email@example.com, call 01592 645310 or text us using 07800 005 834.