Fife Centre for Equalities (FCE), funded by Fife Council, started in 2014 with the vision to inspire and enable everyone we work with to take action that makes Fife a more equal, fairer place to live, work and study.
FCE’s mission is to develop a harmonised approach to build a collective voice to champion equality, diversity, inclusion and social justice.
Our values are to work with honesty, integrity, respect and transparency, and strive to demonstrate a fully inclusive approach in everything we do. We want everyone we work with to share these values in the belief that they will help make Fife a fairer and more equal place.
Our strategic outcomes inform the ongoing direction of the organisation and form the basis of the annual work-plan and targets.
- Individuals feel respected, safe and have the freedom to lead a fulfilling life where they live, work or study;
- Individuals and groups feel better connected and are able to contribute to public policy and the planning and delivery of local services;
- Groups, whether already established or just getting started, have the tools they need to engage with their local community in a positive and inclusive way;
- Third, public and private sector organisations demonstrate best practice in equality, diversity and inclusion;
- FCE is recognised as a centre of excellence for championing equality, diversity and social justice.
FCE is a charity (SC 046683) and a company limited by guarantee (SC 536028) registered in Scotland.
Click here for our more detailed calendar page of events by FCE and partners across Fife and also to submit details of your own events you would like to feature in this calendar.