About Diversity Week Fife
During Diversity Week Fife partners from the private, public and voluntary sectors work together to celebrate the vibrancy and diversity of life in Fife. Diversity Week Fife aims to promote mutual appreciation and inclusiveness by highlighting and showcasing the many and varied communities and social interests in the region.
Diversity Week Fife 2021: Rebuilding Community
Our theme for 2021 is “Rebuilding Community” – looking at recovering from the pandemic and how we can support each other moving into the “new normal”.
About Diversity Week
Diversity Week Fife has been running since 2015, with each year dedicated to a different theme.
- 2015’s theme was “Welcome to Diversity Week Fife!”
- 2016’s theme was “Modern Families”
- 2017’s theme was “Sustainable Inclusion”
- 2018’s theme was “Year of Young People”
- 2019’s theme was “Embrace Differences”
- 2020’s theme was “Count Me In”