The Minority Ethnic Older People’s Project is funded by the National Lottery Community Fund to assist and support Minority Ethnic Older People across Fife.
The Project will be running for 6 months and is supported by 3 multi-lingual Operational Assistants.
It aims to assist minority ethnic older people via basic needs assessments as well as support when accessing services such as:
- Health and Social Care
- Benefits and Financial Support
- Befriending Services
- Food Banks
- Utilities and Housing
Keep posted for updates on how the team is getting on with the project, as well as new additions.
Do you or anyone you know require assistance? Contact us at:
- English: Telephone 01592 645310
- Text 07800 005834
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- (WhatsApp) Cantonese: 07881 925301
- (WhatsApp) Romanian: 07826 753539
- (WhatsApp) Urdu: 07827 405915
As well as support accessing services, we have cultural food parcels available for members of the project to access.
Find translated copies of the posters below: