Fife Centre for Equalities has a number of report notes in relation to events held by FCE, evaluations of projects and also shared reports from other organisations that relate closely to Fife Centre for Equalites’ vision / aims.
To download a PDF of each report, please click on the title of the report;
Reports by Fife Centre for Equalities;
- Diversity Week Fife 2017 Full Evaluation Report OCT17
- Talking to Young People about Equality Workshop Evaluation Report SEP17
- Inclusive Communication Workshop Evaluation Report MAY17
- General Election 2017: Equality Hustings Evaluation Report MAY17
- Greener Kirkcaldy Equality and Diversity Workshop Evaluation Report APR17
- Equality and Diversity Workshop GHS MAR17
- Inclusive Communication Workshop Evaluation Report FEB17
- Diversity Week Fife 2015 Summary Report
Briefings by Fife Centre for Equalities;
- FCE Equality Briefing – Fife International Migrants Day
- FCE Equality Briefing – Awareness of Parkinsons’ Disease in Licensed Premises
Reponse to Consultations;
Reports by other organisations;
- Fife Council Information and Statistics on Equality Groups in Fife 2016 (published February 2017)
- KnowFife QBrief – Equalities Characteristics in Fife (September 2016)
- EHRC Scotland – Is Scotland Fairer?
Fife Centre for Equalities publishes a range of report notes, consultation input and Equality Briefings in responses to current issues and trends in Equality law, policy and practice. We do this by monitoring trends and by involving relevant parties in Consultation and Participation Opportunities available for the people of Fife.
If you would like to raise a concern about community issues or would like FCE to research an area of equality policy and practice, please contact us using the form below: