What is the Equality Cat?
Fife Centre for Equalities is launching the Equality Cat Design Competition to get young people involved in topics such as equality, diversity and inclusion. The aim of the competition is to design a mascot called the “Equality Cat” that can help us promote the message of equality, diversity and inclusion in Fife and beyond. There are 3 age categories within the contest.
- Ages 5-8: Design the Equality Cat
- Ages 9-12: Design the Equality Cat and a slogan that your cat can use
- Ages 13-16: Create a short comic strip featuring the Equality Cat
Remember: Your designs need to show the Equality Cat’s values of diversity, equality, inclusion and fairness
We will be picking two winning designs from each category, with each winner receiving a £20 gift-card of their choice! The deadline for submissions is the 31st July 2017.
Please consider taking part in this competition and help us spread the message of equality in Fife and beyond. If there are any details that need clarification or any other issues please do not hesitate to us!
How to enter:
Click here to download the A4 design page below:
- Scan & Email: Send it in to Lewis@centreforequalities.org.uk
- Post it to us: Fife Centre for Equalities, 16 East Fergus Place, Kirkcaldy, KY1 1XT
- Via Social Media:
- Post on our Facebook (Fife Centre for Equalities)
- Or Tweet to our Twitter account (@FCE_team) with the tag #EqualityCat
We have already received several submissions – check out our gallery below:
If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions to help Equality Cat spread a positive message for equality, contact us!